Monday 29 February 2016

Card Set For Any Occasion

Hi Folks!! Georgie here with you, and today I'm sharing a series of CAS cards, using a new stamp set from IndigoBlu called Word Blocks!


Aren't there gorgeous?!! I do love a good word set, and not only are these great for CAS, but can you imagine the possibilities for background stamping too!!

See the complete series  of six below:







I used coloured co-ordinated hotfix gems to match the paper colour background I chose and randomly dotted them about for a bit of bling beauty. :)


I know CAS is very unusual for me but sometimes it's lovely to take a break from the norm and reset my mixed media thinking from time to time. What about you, are you a CAS fan? If so, these are just the perfect set!!

Take care and many hugs,
Georgie
xx

6 comments:

  1. Perfectly executed CAS cards, and gives me inspiration to pull out my old Stampin' Up quotes and put them to use! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set!!! Love the bling and such a great stage for beautiful stamp set!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the stamps and the colours you have used!Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I just love the quotes and the bling is just the perfect finishing touch! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Gee! Those stamping word blocks are very interesting and you have highlighted them so amazingly well. Awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete