Tuesday 11 October 2016

Beautiful Autumn card with Emmy

Hello everyone!

Emmy here today with a brand new autumn card I created with the amazing IndigoBlu products. There will be a lot of Autumn projects on out blog in October :-) 


To create the background of my card I stamped the image from the Rain Droplets Red Rubber Stamp with FlitterGlu on white cardstock and heat embossed the set using gold embossing powder. Once the project has cooled down I colored the cardstock with a mixture of autumn coloured Distress Ink Pads.



I stamped the lovely Ella from the Ella Bella A6 Red Rubber Stamp with FlitterGlu on a white cradstock and used Megaflake Chocolate Box to colour the image. 


Products used:

I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a very creative week!

Emmy

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the background and great minds think alike I have used Ella Bella today too. Love the gold flakes on the image!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella Bella is a very pretty stamp Emmy and the Chocolate Box mega flakes suit it perfectly. I love the gold embossed rain drops in the background too. Altogether a beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layers Emmy! Makes for one gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful - fabulous colours x

    ReplyDelete