Wednesday 23 November 2016

Fireworks Canvas

Hi everyone, it's Solange Marques here. Today, I'll share more one project with IndigoBlu products and inspired on fireworks theme.
Ive made a canvas:

First I've covered the canvas using IndigoBlu GeeSso Good!Gesso-Black . Then I applied FlitterGlu on IndigoBlu Stencil Star 6x6:

 I've applied Megaflake Chariot of Fire on the stars:

Using a water pen I've made some traces with several colours from IndigoBlu Luscious Pigment Powders:
 Then I've applied modelling paste on IndigoBlu stencil-Whimsical Houses:


I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Love the fireworks with the flitterglu stars! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and love the fireworks.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This canvas is very pretty Solange and the fireworks and houses with all that texture look great against the black background. x

    ReplyDelete