Saturday 11 February 2017

Love Beyond Words with Emmy

Hello IndigoBlu fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share. This month is all about LOVE! Of course :-) What I prepared for today is not the usual Valentine's card, but I really love this quote and I think it says it all!

To create my card I used two different stamp sets, Mega flakes and Flitter Glu

I stamped the swirl using  Floral Swirl A6 Red Rubber Stamp. I added Flitter Glu to a Indigoblu Phat Foam and "inked" the stamp with it. Once I've stamped the image onto white cardstock, I covered it with Megaflake Chocolate Box


I coloured the background using Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads - Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Fired Brick

For my sentiment I used Live Laugh Love A5 Red Rubber Stamp with gold embossing powder.


I die cut the frame around my sentiment and coloured it with Indigoblu Artist's Acrylic Paint Goldfinger (Metallic Gold 60ml).



I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Come back soon for more inspirational creations from our design team!

Emmy


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Emmy and the beautifully blended background is the perfect backdrop for the really pretty leaves with that touch of gilding flakes and a great accompanying sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous.. have to get out the flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I do love this quote.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete